Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Daddy's girl, round two...
I spent the past week or so with loads of overtime trying to get this audit complete...including a full stint on Sunday. Now, I thought that I was the queen over my domain but the last week or so I've sort of questioned that. Some things were discussed, people were stressed out and tired - you get the picture. Instead of addressing concerns with me Daddy's girl turns around and rants and raves to my boss. Which left me with no recourse to defend myself.

I mean, how do you go to your boss and tell him that his daughter is overstepping her boundaries? I feel like such an outsider when she does that and it truly, really bothers me! Not so much that she has concerns or whatever, but the fact that she keeps running to her daddy to whine about it. I wanted to throw something yesterday (but did not) I was so irritated with it all.

Nepotism is a bad situation to be in at any company in my opinion. You just cannot win the fight against the children, it's impossible. No matter how brilliant I am, or what I do, I will always be at the losing end of the battle. Sigh. It bites.

Looks I need to polish up me resume methinks.
 
posted by Gina at 5:41 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Quotation of the Day

eXTReMe Tracker